Wall of Coins operates since early 2017. It is a Us only crypto exchange based out of Florida, United States. Wall of Coins has a good reputation and is considered a reliable exchange. It was never hacked and it has a large client base.
The exchange doesn’t have a lot of trading possibilities, but that is a good thing since the trading process is simple and straightforward.
Wall of coins regulation
Wall of Coins is not regulated, but that it very common when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges. Also, as a peer-to-peer exchange it’s even a harder wall to cross.
What cryptocurrencies Can You Buy/Sell on Wall of coins?
Most P2P exchanges offer only Bitcoin. Wall of Coins offer a relatively wide range: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Groestlcoin, Litecoin and Pivx.
Wall of coins trading
Wall of Coins trading system is not what you get on a regular centralized crypto exchange. Its main user interface is a marketplace were buyers and sellers connect with each other, for buying or selling coins. Cryptocurrencies can be bought and sold for US dollars only, with cash deposits made at a local bank.
Wall of coins Buying process is simple:
1. The buyer selects the cryptocurrency he wants to buy.
2. Then Press “Find My Location” to find the nearest bank to make a cash deposit.
3. Fill in a Bitcoin address.
4. Enter the amount of cash to spend to buy Bitcoin.
5. Press the “ORDER” button next to the payment destination.
6. Enter email (optional).
7. Create a password or use a password previously created.
8. Wall of Coins then sends a 5 character Purchase Code. The buyer enters this code into the website. The cash payment details will display.
9. The buyer has two hours to complete the payment, or cancel the order. In order to complete the order, the buyer goes to a local bank and makes the payment, according to the instructions given.
10. Finally, the buyer informs Wall of Coins that the payment was completed: from the website or by text-replying a 5-digit code. The buyer can also email a picture of the receipt to email@example.com + phone number. After the payment is verified, the buyer will receive his coins within 15 minutes!
Wall of coins mobile Trading
Wall of Coins web site supports mobile trading. Buyers and sellers can open buy and sell orders through a smartphone.
Wall of coins accounts
Wall of Coins is restricted to the United States only (but they promise it will change “soon”). Users can open one account type, and then choose to buy or sell. Supported coins: BITCOIN, BITCOIN CASH, DASH, ETHEREUM, GROESTLCOIN, LITECOIN, PIVX, ARK. Wall of Coins does not require any complicated user identification for the account. Simply provide an email address, phone number and password to set up an account.
Wall of coins commission
Wall of Coins does not reveal users fees, and they are incorporated into the price (estimated at around 1–2 %). Wall of Coins does not offer any bonuses or promotions for its clients.
Wall of coins customer Support
Wall of Coins customer support is considered a good one. The site itself supports English, Chinese (S), Chinese (T), Spanish, Cantonese, Russian, and Portuguese. There are several customer support channels: email, phone, live chat and social media. There is also a comprehensive FAQ page.