Coinbase is the world’s Biggest Bitcoin exchange, serving customers from more than 100 countries. The company is based in San Francisco and offers an exchange, a wallet and a developer API.
Coinbase has high liquidity and high buying limits, and with its simple and intuitive user interface it is easy to understand its popularity.
Coinbase offers Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin and Xrp.
Coinbase registration guide
To open an account on Coinbase tap here.
Fill in your name and your email.
A confirmation email will be sent.
Log into your email and tap the Verify button.
Set a two-step verification. Enter your mobile number and wait for a confirmation code. This will occur every time you log in to the site unless you decide otherwise.
You can disable the option for thirty days here, but it is not advisable to do so.
This is how the code entry screen looks. Enter the code you received on your mobile.
If you have coins that you want to transfer to the stock exchange wallet already, you can choose this option. otherwise, skip.
That’s it. you have completed the initial registration process. Now sign in to your profile and complete any additional details required. Go to the profile icon and choose Setting.
Your account on Coinbase
After you log in, you will be redirected to the main page of your account, where you have a summary of your portfolio value. You can view different graphs of the coins you are following, and can also edit this section. You also have a summary of your recent activity.
You can click on the View asset button and get the coins’ full profile page, including technical data, price correlation, and top stories.
KYC – ID verification
From time to time Coinbase will send you a reminder by email to confirm your identity.
Like other stock exchanges, this will be done by uploading an ID document and taking a selfie.
Your wallet on Coinbase
To get to your wallet go to Your assets and tap on the coin which you are interested in. After clicking on the icon you will reach the wallet page, with also the send and receive buttons.
How to buy digital currency on Coinbase?
As said above this is a very intuitive exchange.
If you are using a Web Browser…
1. Go to the Buys page.
2. Select the type of digital currency you’d like to buy.
3. Enter the amount you’d like to buy denominated in either digital currency or your local currency.
4. Select the wallet you wish to have your funds deposited into.
5. Select your desired payment method.
6. Confirm the order is correct and click Buy.
If you are using the iOS & Android Apps…
1. Tap the menu icon near the top left of the screen to open the Navbar.
2. Select Buy from the Navbar.
3. Select the type of digital currency you’d like to buy.
4. Enter the amount you’d like to buy denominated in either digital currency or your local currency.
5. Select the wallet you wish to have your funds deposited into.
6. Select your desired payment method.
7. After reviewing your order, tap Buy.
Coinbase Payment Methods
Coinbase Payment Methods may change depending on your country of residence, but they are:
|Payment Method||Funds Available in||Currency|
|Bank Transfer||5-7 days**||USD|
|SEPA Transfer||1-3 days||EUR|
Thank you for reading.
Please share this content if you find it helpful.
Crypto for all!